Tuesday, January 12, 2010

spocto

Trying to draw/paint more. Which means I've been pumping out about one 5 minute sketch per day, and usually just mailing them to someone immediately, because what do you do with them otherwise?

Here's one you'll recognize (if you went to Josh's outerspace birthday), in a way. Like, probably you didn't know what it was to start with, even if you were there, but now it should be really clear.


I also was feeling a little down yesterday, and decided to take some steps towards the things I know were bothering me, or that I was disappointed with. Turns out, I'm pretty bad at dealing with sad, but taking action(?) against it is okay. Tiny, baby steps. Maybe more on that later.

3 comments:

r___anderson said...

sue, apparently YOU didn't even know what it was. it was a space JELLYFISH from the FUTURE.

pinchefresco said...

Good job with the tomatoes by the way!!!

Bangs said...

Sorry Ryan.

Andy: you don't even know about it.