Thursday, August 14, 2008

mystery texts

So, this morning I got this text, about friendship.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fake friends never ask for food. Real friends are the reason you have no food. Fake friends call your parents mrmrs. Real friends call your parents momdad.Fake friends bail you out of jail and tell you wat you did was wrong. Real friends would sit next to you sayin. . Dam. . We f*cked up. But that sh*t was fun! Fake friends hav never seen you cry. Real friends cry with you! Fake friends will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing. Real friends will kick the whole crods ass that left you. Fake friends are for awhile. Real friends are for life. Fake friends will talk shit to other person who talk shit about you. Real friends will knock them the f*ck out. Fake friends will ignore this. Real friends will send this to all there real friends and hope to get it back. If you get this then your a real friend so send this to 10 of yourclosest friends!
<3 [sic]


I guess the real mystery is WHO DID THIS COME FROM?
This much is clear: sender is my real friend, sender is either ironic or a big weirdo, sender is from Tonawanda, NY (I did a reverse number lookup). I realize I could just write back with a "who are you?" text, but I think that might get me bumped off his or her "10 closest friends" list.

No comments: