Monday, June 29, 2009

I wish

1. I wish Urban Outfitters and Delias would stop emailing me discounts. But on the shopping front, you should know I'm doing pretty good. Mom was in town, and now I have a new shirt, and a pair of little Chinese slippers like I used to wear to school when I was a kid. But I didn't buy either of them, and this is mostly about having less/spending less, and I'm getting rid of a different shirt, and didn't actually buy anything anyway, she did. Rationalization? Probably.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shoes aren't banned anyway. Just clothes. I want more/better shoes.

2. I wish I hadn't gotten so deep in arts and crafts yesterday that I forgot about that dance party at the museum. I at least wanted to check it out.

3. Sometimes, I wish I had a moped instead of a scooter.

No comments: