Getting certified in Library meant
- studying up on my RL Stine, Laura Ingalls, and Sideways Stories from Wayside School
- paying the state an amount of money
- showing up on time for a test.
As soon as I can, I'm totally gonna print it on a sympathetic friend's printer and put it next to my other certification and in a folder in a cabinet, where it will somehow magically send out employment rays and get me a cool job, because I'm so much more hirable now that I'm double certified. Any takers? Seriously.
- iOS 7. I did it, and it's as good as everyone said.
- No coffee mug action yet, but I don't always remember it. Okay, I only remembered it once.
- Halloween is heavy on my mind, and perhaps everyone's. Been coming up a lot, right? I'm thinking I'll follow a Martha tute this year, hopefully it will be very ephemeral. More on that later, I'm sure.
*Okay, I also had to already be a certified teacher (check), which, obviously, took years and a very expensive degree.