Monday, April 12, 2010

loads

Sunday afternoon, I was out scavenging for some firewood scraps (we still have 94 fires to go or something), and our (pretty weird) neighbor said he had some sticks for us.
So he pulls up this giant van, full of wood.

We got some. (This neighborhood is so funny).
This morning he tried to give us more.
Anyway, now all of you boys that complain about us not having the in between sizes of firewood can take heart and know your scout skills will flourish.

A weak weekend (the post, not the weekend itself) coming up later, with kind of bad pictures.
For now, working on a tiny painting called REASONS WHY WE DON'T SEE EACH OTHER, and contemplating the number of Dunkin Donuts receipts in my bag.

2 comments:

pinchefresco said...

Can you someday make me a tiny painting called I'M REALLY HAPPY WE HUNG OUT FROM WHAT I CAN REMEMBER OF LAST NIGHT?

Bangs said...

yes, Andy.

And, fyi, I kind of abandoned the first one. It was getting too complicated - there's too many people I don't see. Like, my grandmother?