Tuesday, December 30, 2008

good/bad/up+coming

TGN: I've got a lot of Wii in my system lately. Sunday I got so good at balancing that my Wii-age went from 39 to 22! I'm still bad at baseball, and tightrope walking, and very very bad at golf, but balancing! Posture! When I work on it, it's good.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TBN: My Wii arm is a little sore, and (even worse!) Otolaryngologist confirmed tinnitus. Now I have more new pills to take, a hundred more appointments, and a brain MRI* coming up! Even with insurance, I'm getting really poor over medicine lately.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Up & Coming: January. Quitting processed foods. You know, like cheese. I just want to be okay.

*they ask a lot of questions when scheduling your MRI. Any metal in your face? How much do you weigh? I guess that means it's one of those tube situations, like a CT scan? What do they do if you're too big?

No comments: