Monday, June 6, 2011

board

Here's some dusty old dirty old basementy board game boxes, headed for the trash.
















Contents are now contained by Ikea.  Everything* fit perfectly into some serious KASSAT - two or three games in each one .  I got rid of the old taped up boxes, the worn out or too cheap playing cards, the broken pencils, the filled-out Balderdash cards, Scrabble scoresheets.















Now that I don't hate looking at these, I might even start playing a little more...Othello.   Or something.   Call me and we can play one.  It's been a while since I Stratego'd.

*everything fit beautifully with the exception of "Pente" (too long board) which, which I jammed in, anyway.  It's a keeper.

3 comments:

Kamper said...

I would love to play stratego.

Bangs said...

Let's do it. We should have last night while KK was getting cupcaked.

pinchefresco said...

I know that "cupcaked" probably doesn't mean "wasted," but if it does that's the funniest thing ever. I think I'll start using it anyway.