Friday, October 3, 2008

this post is SEW late

Get it? Sew?
I learned from that new HBO vampire drama that there was a time when a pun was the highest form of humor.
Now, read about other tv:
Let's pretend it's Thursday morning, and I'm blogging about last night:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OMG! Silver Fox and Klum threw us a huge monkey wrench and totally let ALL FOUR DESIGNERS STAY! No one got auf'd.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Also, remember when we used to be okay with Kenley, but then she was super dumb, and said things like, "I'm a really good designer, with really good taste, because I moved to New York when I was young and broke!"?
Really Kens? We all moved to cities when we were young and broke. In fact, I'm still young and broke, so my taste must be IMPECCABLE.
A pretty awkward AfterSew where Kenley talks about being ok with people hating her here.

2 comments:

Bangs said...

This is a PS. Wednesday night, while watching ProRun, I saw a really awesome pair of boots. I assumed they were Nikki's, so put them on, and was planning to wear them home unless she noticed and called me out on it. Turns out, they were Amelia's. I had just met her that night. She called me out on it, and I'm sure it wasn't as funny to her - I was just a weird girl trying to steal her boots.

sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA