Friday, October 3, 2008

the E in squeeze

One last blog post (what a crazy day for it! If you’re just starting now, maybe you should just read one or two and ration out the rest, cause you know I don’t post on weekends) for the day, in two parts:

First, my friend got some bad news from a boy this week. A boy she was a little invested in. So she art therapied. Here’s two favs.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Secondly, I was reading some old recipe books and (this is big news to me, maybe you already know about it) a single treat is a cooky. Cookies? Plural. Cooky? Oh, just one, thank you. WITH A Y. It makes sense, I just always thought cookie. And I’m sure cookie is fine, but cooky is even better.

So, what’s happening this weekend? Send me an e-vite, or better yet, call me, I have a phone now.

No comments: