Monday, September 19, 2011

'tique-ing out

On Saturday, I started my new little job at Nest.  On the way there (okay, and on the way back) I stopped by this flea market at St. Pete's.  It was pretty good, and it happens a lot, in different neighborhoods on different weekends.

















Crystals, croquet, this tiny traincase (that is no longer available.  Because I got it).


















Most regretted "did not get" item?















The tiniest bear skin rug.  Oops.

Anyway, it's a regular thing you can* go to.

*"can" = "should", and looking at you Melissa, Carina, Amber, Kelly.

3 comments:

Amber Reeves said...

Let's go on October 8th. I have an appointment that will last til 12:30 or 1, but will definitely be at 4th and Washington after that.

Bangs said...

I'm going to go to the next one (next weekend, on South) with Moms when she's here.

But I'll prob be up for the 8th, too.

marilyn said...

i want to go to there