Wednesday, September 9, 2009

nameless holidays

Labor Day Weekend (also sometimes called "Memorial Day Weekend". By me) was really nice. We did another Honeoye trip. Philly, Long Island, Brooklyn, Buffalo: everybody came. Like a reunion.
This cottage that my family has on Honeoye Lake is pretty rustic. In a nice way. We grilled so much, bonfired, boated, tubed, swam, board games, everything. It was a good break from City.
And then I get home and the brunch that started at my house at noon or whatever (while I wasn't there) is still going strong at 9:30pm, and there was more bonfire and grilled food and casual hang out. It's like I can't get away from it, which is awesome.
There's a lot of good things happening, one dumb thing, and all the usual mundane things. Trips and parties coming up.

No comments: