Monday, November 17, 2008

kittenwar

Last week, after some margaritas, we put Kittenwar up on the projector, and spent a lot of time deciding which (giant) kittens were cuter.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So then the next day I uploaded some pictures of MLB and Babycat to see how they'd do. I recently checked, to find out how cute they are.
Matt? Not so good. He's only at 25% wins. And little guy I couldn't find, because I couldn't remember what name I put him under - Ducks Fly Together, Robert Downsy Jr, Shamalamadingdong, Trig...
But today I finally found him, and (you'll be relieved to know) - he's at 100% wins.

(Also, today I realized that sometimes I vote for the less cute kitten because I feel sad for it. The morality questions brought up by sites like this are HUGE.)

No comments: