Sunday, November 9, 2008

hsm3

This weekend I saw High School Musical 3: Senior Year. I can't decide if it's better or worse than the second one. This one actually had a song called "High School Musical".
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It always makes me crazy that the Disney Machine can get together all these kids who can sing and dance super well, and make a million dollars. I'm okay with it though, without the Disney child star phenomenon, we wouldn't have "Womanizer" or "Sexyback", right?

Anyway, I have a lot of nights to see movies this week*, so let me know. There's Bond, Charlie Kaufman, some Clint Eastwood joints...

*the floors at Society Hill Dance Academy are getting refinished.

2 comments:

FXF said...

i read your blog now.

Synecdoche New York might be the saddest thing I've ever seen. I walked out of there thinking "what am i doing with my LIFE??"

so i went to work. turns out THAT's what i'm doing with my life.

Bangs said...

my roommate came home from the movies, and opened a bottle of wine because she had just seen "the saddest movie ever". But it was the other one. Changeling. I better get to the Ritz, quick and get some sad in me.

I still read your blog too - it might be the only reason I'm still on myspace.