Monday, December 5, 2011

zining

On Sunday we went to this zine workshop thing at the Leeway Foundation in the city.
Talked about:  graphic design, zine fairs, issues*.

I don't know about everyone else, but the most valuable lessons I took away from the whole thing were about folding/paging one sheets(!)**,

and this new kind of gluestick I like.  It was okay.  We made these little trial run guys that will be good to reference.  I'll start working on some great works of literature soon, don't worry.

*not like "issues" of a magazine, like issues like fat-phobia.
**how had I never learned this?

2 comments:

zerbipedia said...

Sue, I have an entire book called "how to fold" that's about folding packaging and pamphlets etc. If you ever want to borrow it, you're more than welcome.

zerbipedia said...

http://www.amazon.com/How-Fold-Agile-Rabbit-Editions/dp/9057680394