Tuesday, April 7, 2009

old grind

Back to work and everything; today is day two. Before work though, I had to go to the dental school to take care of broken tooth (number one). Oh - they can't. They didn't get medical clearance. Cool. I'll just come back to the end of the earth* next week for the chip and then make a few appointments for my first root canal.
Instead of getting my grilled fixed up, we talked about Long Term, and payment. It's cool, I'll just power through and pay a few hundred a month for the next eight years. If I get approved. Lawsuit, hurry up. One way or the other, just let me know.

Last night we went to Trader Joe's with about 500 9-5er fringe types. I'm trying to eat out less, or not at all, but am Very Bad at shopping. The whole trip was kind of ill flavored by Conrad and I trying (failing) to be nice to each other for like an hour. Check out girl was particularly perceptive about this.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After that? Monsters vs Aliens, which was WAY worse than Monsters Inc, (or Aliens for that matter). It was in 3d though, and had one funny joke about Steven Hawking.

*West Philly

1 comment:

PithySarcasm said...

One not bad thing about losing hearing in one ear...
you can still watch movies in 3D. I have never known the pleasure (well, maybe...but if I saw a 3D movie before my brain tumor I don't recall. Did they have 3D before 1982?)