Sunday, February 22, 2009

tbtb

Wow, it's been a minute.
Here's some reasons I was Too Busy To Blog:
Hanging out with my Dad for a minute. We went to Flyers/Sabres (6-3, bummer), went to bars in center city, hit Ikea, played cards with everybody, and drank some of his wine.
Then I was supposed to overnight with the Pinto girls but everybody was too sick which opened my night for going to Danes! We made a chart, which will I will later post. Anyway, it was a night when I couldn't decide what to wear, when to go, what drink to bring, etc. No time to come up with funny things to put online, sorry.
Saturday morning was really nice sleep in, but nighttime was a bust (sorry everybody who tried). See how I had no time to update? Really fast lifestyle.

So today is a bus ride and unicorns in Long Island, and later a place with Rules Against Fun, so I've got to get my act together and get out the door.

No comments: