Thursday, September 30, 2010

short/long

I get a little crazy in my mind about Halloween/dressing up.  It's over a month away, I've already bought a couple
wigs this year.  Spent a while last night doing this self indulgent thing, taking pictures with the hopes of talking myself into growing my hair out.


(I don't usually do this kind of take-pictures-of-yourself thing, so I think it's funny/I hope you do too.)

Maybe if I had a little LOST experience (getting stuck on an island), or moved someplace where it was never hot, or someplace where there weren't scissors, or if I ended up somehow in a spot where I never got bored or dissatisfied, I could do it, like when Sarah went to Korea.  For now, $4.99 wigs from Target.  Amber:  keep me on track - we were doing so well before.  Stacked bob.




Also, there's this book at Anthro right now, old pictures of dogs in photobooths?  It's pretty funny.
Not in the way that like, I want it, but it's funny to imagine collecting these.  And it's funny that lots of people want to own it.  I can't remember why I thought of it.

2 comments:

sarah said...

it makes me really happy to have finally made it into your blog. (especially on mention of my beautiful long locks)

elizabethfrances said...

Maybe if you had a baby you wouldn't have time to cut your hair.



J/K, of course!