Here's the first dress I got from them. Seersucker. Good, yeah?
They make these great, vintage-y dresses, and here's my favorite parts:
- great quality, fully lined(!) dresses
- full skirts (think Betty Draper, early years)
- there is always a sale, and usually a good one
- $25 off your first order ($30 now!)
- custom sizing, as in made-for-you, what-are-your-measurements
- customization (you want cap sleeves? a longer skirt?)
- pockets on everything so far
- details like fabric buttons, and great embroidery
I've gotten three so far that I like a lot. (Disclosure. I also got one I didn't like. No big. Sent it back, and got a credit for the full amount plus 20%). They're like the dresses you just dream of finding at a thrift store or Anthropologie's basement, but if you do find it, it doesn't fit great, or has a gross stain or something.
Anyway: as part of their referral program, you can use my link and get $30 off (instead of $25) and I get a credit with them. Do it. Try one out.
I have only two non-raves about them. First is that shipping is a little pricey, (because of overseas? I don't know) but they sometimes do free shipping promotions, so maybe that will happen again soon. You could fill your cart, and wait for it. Second non-rave, the website is a little crazy to navigate (a lot of sorting the good from the bad) but you'll figure it out.
Try a dress. If you end up needing a code (but I don't think you will?) try "liedke32cy".
This buffalo plaid one is my favorite one.