Monday, July 26, 2010

straps and locks

I have these funny old wooden shoes.  One strap broke.

Someone recommended Superior (at 15 and Spruce), and they fixed it up so quick, and really cheap, and now the old leather is really sturdy.  Like new.   If your shoes were broken, I'd tell you to go there too.

Now that we're exchanging ideas and recommendations, who can tell me where to go to get long hair?  Only one person has made an actual suggestion (which I'm going to investigate), but I'd really like to hear from someone who's had it done someplace in the city! 

Long hair, I can tell you're just around the corner, but I don't know where to find you, or how much you'll cost.  Or if I'll hate you.  But I'm willing to try it out.

2 comments:

r___anderson said...

do you think this shoe place can stretch an old pair of cowboy boots? i've heard this sort of thing is possible. they were my grandpa's hunting boots. they even have bullet holster things on the side. AWESOME!

Bangs said...

Absolutely.

Or at least probably.

Now tell me where you get your hair extensions done.